| NCR Cash Recycler 11 Solution
Capture Cash Securely at the Point of Entry
Designed to improve the productivity of the teller’s role, the NCR Cash Recycler 11 speeds up transactions, reduces wait times and improves the opportunity for customer interaction. The NCR Cash Recycler 11 automates the acceptance, authentication and validation of bank notes while making them instantly available for dispensing to customers.
- Compact physical size and small service footprint, eliminating expensive rework of branch furniture.
- Unique unidirectional transport mechanism,
resulting in the lowest number of note movement turns in the market, directly translating to maximum uptime.
- Short transport path and continuous feed capability, resulting in the fastest fill and empty time compared to all other recycler's in the market.
- The NCR Cash Recycler 11 uses note authentication technology from global leaders Giesecke and Devrient (G&D). By using preventative detection, the acceptance of potential counterfeits is significantly reduced.
- Height: Safe 26.4"
- Number of roll storage modules (RSM): 8 or 12
- Capacity: 500 notes per RSM
- Input/Output: 150/100 notes per bundle
- Communication options include serial rs232 port, usb, and ethernet
- Bill Validation detection technology from Giesecke and Devrient, the CashRay 90 provides 3D, visible light, infrared, ultraviolet, magnetic, 1,300 samples per banknote